People always quit or give up right when things start getting hard.
They never stick it out long enough.
They settle for something less instead of going all in with what they wanted to do, and you know what I used to be one of those people.
I was the person that quit as soon as things start getting hard and say "maybe this isn't for me"
I got tired of giving up all the time and settling for something less.
I made this shirt to remind me to never give up on my dreams
and to never settle for anything less than my dream & true potential
- Men If you like a tight fit shirt go true to size
- Men If you like more of a comfortable fit shirt go up a size
- Women go true to size
• 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem